So I've done a terrible job filling all you guys in on my life. Pueblo Viejo is amazing--- I'm loving it! Unfortunately, I'm running out of time to internet and will have to fill you in on my life there the next time I post. (I know, I know... insert sigh of disappointment here).
Anyway, I'm trying to get a quick blog out to the world to help me with my new life and some needs I could use in the village---some are major needs, and some just fun things I would like to have! (Some for my village and some for myself!)
1)flashlights/headlamp (&batteries!)-- I have no light in my new village!
2) 2012 agenda/planner-- a nice detailed one! :)
3)storybooks for any ages of children--trying to develop a reading program with no materials! (please someone send me The Giving Tree and any Shel Silverstein stuff!!!)
4)rubber cement-- I think that's what those blue things teachers use to hang up posters?? If you know what it's called, do tell!
6)memory cards for my camera--it uses the small cards-- Samsung PL210 microSD (PNY) cards...not sure how you find them... I've run out of memory card and computer space for everything down here
7) external hard drive-- the bigger , the better (or even just large flashdrives!)
8) Halloween goodies-- we want to have a Halloween fundraiser at school and hope to make a haunted house--- any props would be awesome! But please send them soon seeing as the mail takes long and Halloween is approaching fast!
9) Halloween candy--same reason, for our fundraiser and teaching the kids to trick or treat around the school!
10) Reading/literacy program materials--- I need help all you teachers!!!
12) crystal light
14)Christmas cookie cutters
17) Christmas decorations and crafts!
My address is:
Pueblo Viejo Village
Punta Gorda Town, Toledo District
my email address is email@example.com if you have any advice on reading programs!!!
Thanks for your support!
Until my next post...... Ka wilah a bahil!